The weather is great even though my friends in New York told me that the weather is "GREAT" in New York right now.... yeah, what a lie.
The only reason why I went to Paris in the first place was to see the shows and it was just great! But I only got like 3 days to spend in Paris because after my trip to Stockholm I really needed to go to NYC.
Saw some of the Stockholm fashion shows and it was so boring. Where is all the creative swedish designers? I was hoping for so much more!
There were two shows I was really eager to see and one of them was Acne (the other one was Carin Wester) but anyhow. Acne was what I would call a borderline-fashion show... (see the photos below).
Acne - In what way is this groundbreaking?
The guy is a fucking rip off and the outfit the girl is wearing is just great.
Why cant you guys just keep things on an even keel ?!
The guy is a fucking rip off and the outfit the girl is wearing is just great.
Why cant you guys just keep things on an even keel ?!


No comments:
Post a Comment