2/12/2008

New York: Hectic


Is there an Olympics in running errands? I woke up at 9 and took a loong shower. Felt like I haven’t showered for years (sounds disgusting but it felt great). Then, after looking through my bags and had some breakfast, I went downtown to begin my errand run with 101 stops.

Went down Fifth and tried to remember what I was supposed to buy. Why can’t I make a list. But hey, then we'll never get this into the Olympics... right?

A quick visit to Saks, where I picked up my Salvatore Ferragamo lace ups, resulted in a new bag. Maybe I'll add some photos tomorrow. Really feel bored when I have to pick up a couple of lace-ups... I need them next time in Stockholm. I had some coffee with M, who also was on the run so we went our separate ways after a 10-minute talk. So the coffee gave me some new energy..... no, actually it made me tired and after a visit to SoHo I had to go home to get some work and packing done.

Tomorrow I'm flying to Paris for a couple of days. I know it seems like kind of a back and fourth life but its necessary right now to be in two places at the same time.

No comments: