2/13/2008

Paris: Exhausted

So, now I'm back in Paris. Just for some work... boring.
Yeah so, mentally I'm still in New York and a while ago I had the opportunity (and time) to catch some of the shows. I had time for two shows so I chose Dior Homme (favorite) and Alex McQueen. Had my hopes up for Mr. McQueen but it was boring and I don’t want to waste my time writing about such a shitty show.

Instead: Dior Homme! Dior Homme has, the last 4 years, been my absolute favorite. I don’t know how many jeans and t-shirts I got. But, when Mr. Van Assche took charge over the design I was happy, at first. No offence, I like the guy but the stuff he made for Dior Homme just makes my cry blood. The fabrics, the famous silhouette.... everything is ruined.

Kris, start doing drugs or become a Buddhist monk.... Dior Homme isn’t your calling.
I'll add some pics so you can see the disaster for yourself. Hedi, COME BACK!!




No comments: